Airframe & Miniature No.23 The Junkers Ju-88 Part 1: V1 to A-17 plus B-series-A Complete Guide to the Luftwaffe’s Legendary Twin by Richard A. Franks.
The Junkers Ju 88 has become a very popular aircraft modelling subject in recent years and this book will go some way towards unpicking the bewildering choice of variants and schemes that apply to the type. This twenty-third book in the much-acclaimed series contains over 264 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without.
The Junkers Ju 88 Part 1 contains:
– 40+ pages of technical information
– 60+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
– 35+ pages of camouflage and markings
– 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
– 200+ photographs including wartime images
– Colour side views and stencil diagram by Richard J. Caruana
– 3D isometric views of all Ju 88A and B-series variants by Wojciech Sankowski
– Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Steve A. Evans and specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
– Set of 1/48 scale plans