Iron Cross is the UK’s only magazine of German military history from the First World War to the end of the Second World War. Covering all aspects of German military history including the Imperial German forces of the Great War, the Weimar period and the Nazi period. Iron Cross prides itself on the highest quality production with stunning content in the unique and ground-breaking features, often revealing untold stories and publishing photographs that have never been seen before.
In this issue:
• The Making of a ‘Grey Wolf’. Das Boot: How the Kriegsmarine trained its U-boat commanders in WW2
• Red Steel. How the German army misjudged Soviet armour
• ‘Blue Max’ Hero. A forgotten recipient of the iconic WW1 gallantry award
• ‘Red Baron’ Relics. Artefacts associated with Manfred von Richthofen
• Battle of Britain. Which was the better engine – Merlin or Daimler Benz 601?