Iron Cross is the UK’s only magazine of German military history from the First World War to the end of the Second World War. Covering all aspects of German military history including the Imperial German forces of the Great War, the Weimar period and the Nazi period. Iron Cross prides itself on the highest quality production with stunning content in the unique and ground-breaking features, often revealing untold stories and publishing photographs that have never been seen before.
In this issue:
• Fighting in Different Skies. Old Eagles: The veteran pilots who flew and fought in both World Wars
• The Alpenkorps – 1914: The story of Germany’s Mountain troops in WW1
• Royalty & Nobilty – 1914 -45: The German ‘upper crust’ in two world wars
• Infantry Crisis – 1943: How the German army buckled under the strain
• V-1 Flying Bombs – 1944: The archaeology of V-1 ‘Doodlebug’ attacks on Britain